Well its been a while since I have posted anything. Truth is, the weather has not been the best and both Fran and I have been really busy focussing on DIY, so photography has been on hold. My intention is to resume the fifty portraits project later in April when the weather should be better? So, I guess I have failed in terms of achieving what I set out to do initially, which was to take 50 portraits of 50 strangers in 50 days, but its been fun rewarding and I have learned along the way.
I have been working on a few new photography techniques using flash and a variable ND Grad which i will no doubt write about sometime and share a few examples over the coming weeks.
As the year progresses, I am really looking forward to using the K3 at this years equine events which will help improve my photography in this area. Anyway here is an image from last year which I really liked, its not over a jump or through a water feature, but I just like the wooded area which I thought helped to frame the rider.
I have just purchased the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art lens which is amazing. I will be giving some feedback and providing some real life examples once the DIY is out of the way.